Therapy and Counseling in Washington DC
We invite you to get to know us here before you call any Washington DC Counseling or Bethesda Counseling practices.
Here’s a simple question: How do you know if counseling is really going to be effective? We take this question seriously. It’s one of the reasons we offer a FREE phone consultation, and often, a FREE 20 minute in-person consult.
To get started call our Washington DC Counseling and Bethesda Counseling intake line: 202-629-1949
Because we’re aware that finding a life-changing and meaningful therapy experience is a big investment of resources and time, we’re usually available to take your call live, to help you choose from our many counselors’ specialties, office locations, and schedules. Reaching a live person at a counseling practice is often a two-day game of phone tag. We can often answer your call live or return it promptly from 9am-7pm Monday-Friday.
Our Washington DC Counseling and Bethesda Counseling is done collaboratively with you, so you’ll know if it’s what you expected. We’re proud to use effective and modern models of psychotherapy, and we keep track with you when we need to make adjustments together.
Topics We Treat in Counseling
- Marriage & Relationship Issues: Want to build more trust? Improve your communication? Heal from infidelity? Want more spark in the bedroom? We are couple therapy specialists. We provide effective Washington DC Counseling & Bethesda Counseling for your marriage.
- Premarital Counseling: Create a divorce-resistant marriage! Build a stable foundation for a lifetime and make sure you have what it takes to have a successful relationship.
- Addiction: Find support for your recovery from drug and alcohol addiction with our experienced substance abuse counselors. Is love addiction or internet addiction wrecking havoc in your relationship? Do you want relief from food addiction or emotional eating? Do you have compulsions that seem resistant to change? We can help you.
Our caring staff in our Washington DC Counseling & Bethesda Counseling practice is ready to take your call: 202-629-1949
- Anxiety: Are panic, phobias and fears are making your life seem smaller than it used to? We can help. Taking back your life from anxiety is one of the main reasons people contact us.
- Depression: Depression does not have to ruin your life. Managing your moods without medication is one of the most heavily researched areas of psychotherapy. Learn more about mood disorders here. DC Counseling
- Anger Management: We can help you go beyond traditional anger management techniques by helping you get to to the core cause of the anger. Read this article – from our Washington DC Counseling & Bethesda Counseling – to get a full perspective about anger.
Learn more about an effective alternative to couples therapy.