In Good Hands: Expert Psychotherapy Makes a Difference
Here’s a simple question: how do you know if counseling is going to be effective for you? We take this question seriously. That’s why we treat each client with respect, care, and expertise. Our team has decades of experience in using talk therapy to address both emotional and behavioral symptoms in clients.
Our experienced team at Keith Miller Counseling serves clients in the DC metro with a modern approach to psychotherapy. We offer honest, caring counseling for individual needs ranging from depression to addiction. No matter how large or small your concern is, we are here to listen and help.
To get started, call our counseling appointment line: 202-629-1949
Topics We Treat in Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Relationship Issues
- Premarital Counseling
- Anxiety & Stress
- Anger Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
What You Can Expect In Psychotherapy
We pride ourselves in putting our clients first and using a collaborative, non-judgmental approach to address the root of emotional or behavioral symptoms. In order to achieve the best results with clients, we:
- Use a building-block strategy to change entrenched psychological or behavioral patterns.
- Work with creative methods to access previously unknown characteristics about yourself instead of revisiting information you already have.
- Focus just on the issue most relevant to your goals.
- Utilize experiential (in the moment) therapeutic tools to tap into how the brain learns emotionally.
- Make adjustments in the approach we are using if either of us notice that your goals aren’t being addressed.
These are just a few of the things to expect when working with our experienced team. Our licensed therapists work hard to serve clients and improve their lives.
Proven Success in Psychtherapy
We have a proven track record of helping people through psychotherapy. One satisfied client from Chevy Chase, MD, said,
“I liked working with Keith because he is not the traditional counselor who bores you with the same old messages and outdated strategies to resolving everyday issues…I’ve done a lot of therapy…and his humor and warmth on top of the tools he taught me are the best I’ve had.”
Daytime, evening or weekend appointments
We can work with your busy schedule. Our team is available on weeknights and weekends to better serve you.
Call us at 202-629-1949 to schedule a your consultation.