Sex and Intimacy Counseling
Sex Therapy Can Transform Your Relationship
Physical intimacy and sex are a crucial ingredient in a committed union. They help you stay bonded and help keep your love alive. Consciously attending to you and your partner’s sex life can provide the relationship with resiliency.
We provide sex therapy and sex addiction help with certified sex therapists, consisting of “talk therapy.”
Your therapist provides structured conversations in to discuss your sexual background, values, feelings, and experiences. In addition to having expertise at helping couples improve their sexual experiences together, we’re also highly trained at helping couples improve their emotional connection, parenting, and many other roadblocks to intimacy.
We successfully treat some of the most common obstacles couples face with intimacy, such as:
- Physical pain during sex
- Low libido
- Lack of communication about sexual needs
- Sex addiction help including addiction or over-use of pornography
- Infidelity and trust issues
- Lack of emotional intimacy
- Navigating boundaries in a non-monogamous relationship
- Questions about sexual identity
- Exploring interest in kink and understanding alternative arousal patterns