MULTIPLE SPECIALTIES WITH A MODERN APPROACH
Welcome! We invite you to take some time to get to know us here before you call any Washington DC Counseling or Bethesda Counseling practices.
First, here is a simple question: How do you know if counseling is really going to work? We take this question seriously. That is why we offer a FREE phone consultation, and in some cases, a FREE 20 minute in-person consult.
To get started, call Tiffany, our Washington DC Counseling and Bethesda Counseling Referral Specialist at:
202-629-1949 ext. 0.
Because we know that finding a life-changing and meaningful therapy experience can be a significant investment of time and resources, Tiffany will help you choose from our many counselors’ specialties, office locations, and schedules. Reaching a live person at a counseling practice is sometimes a two-day game of phone tag. Tiffany can often answer your call live or return it promptly from 9am-7pm Monday-Friday.
CHANGE YOU CAN SEE, HELP YOU CAN FEEL
Our Washington DC Counseling and Bethesda Counseling is conducted collaboratively with you, so you’ll know if it is meeting your expectations. We take pride that we use cutting-edge models of psychotherapy that allow us to monitor with you when we need to make adjustments and implement them together.
Below are links to more detail about each of the topics we treat in counseling.
- Marriage & Relationship Issues: Need to build trust? Improve communication? Recover from infidelity? Want to improve life in the bedroom? We are couple therapy specialists. We provide effective Washington DC Counseling & Bethesda Counseling for your marriage.
- Premarital Counseling: Create a divorce-resistant marriage! Build a solid foundation for a lifetime and make sure you have what it takes to have a successful relationship.
- Addiction: Find support for your recovery from drug and alcohol addiction with our experienced substance abuse counselors. Is love addiction or internet addiction wrecking havoc in your relationship? Do you want relief from emotional eating or food addiction? Do you have compulsions that seem impossible to change?
Our caring staff in our Washington DC Counseling & Bethesda Counseling practice is ready to take your call: 202-629-1949 ext. 0.
- Anxiety: If panic, phobias and fears are making your life seem smaller than it used to, we can help. Many people trust us to help them take back their life from anxiety.
- Depression: Depression does not have to run your life. Managing your moods without medication is one of the most researched and area of psychotherapy. Learn more about mood disorders here. Washington DC Counseling & Bethesda Counseling.
- Anger Management: We can help you go beyond traditional anger management approaches by helping you get to to the root cause of the anger. Read this article – from our Washington DC Counseling & Bethesda Counseling – to get a full picture about anger.