Silver Spring MD Counseling
- Marriage & relationship issues: The latest research shows that the average couple waits up to seven years after the trouble starts in their relationship before seeking help. Seek help now, don’t wait until too much damage has been done. Don’t become another divorce statistic. Silver Spring MD Counseling can get your relationship to a better place and give you the tools you need to make lasting changes.
- Anxiety: Stress and anxiety not only take toll on your body and mind but can take a toll on your relationship also. We treat anxiety, with our Silver Spring MD Counseling, in a way that lets your partner know what you’re experiencing and helps both you and your relationship get to a balanced place.
- Depression is a condition that most people face at one time or another in their life. What makes the difference is if people are willing to take the necessary action to treat it successfully. Silver Spring MD Counseling provides the professional guidance and tools to move through your depression and get back to living the great life you want to. Silver Spring MD provides compassionate and life changing methods to help you triumph over this serious condition.
How does Emotional Intelligence work into the Equation?
Interview with ABC News Channel 8, (running time 04:54) — January 2010
Video Summary: the success of Emotional Intelligence hinges on knowing how to regulate our emotions and how to decode as well as respond to other’s emotions. Silver Spring MD Counseling founder, Keith Miller, explains the basics of emotional intelligence and why it’s so important.
- Premarital counseling: Falling in love and staying in love. Do you have what it takes? Keeping the love you value so much takes work. Take our quiz to learn how you and your partner can successfully use the tools you’ll need to make your foundation a solid one.
Addictions: Get the advantage you need to conquer your addiction to drugs or alcohol. Silver Spring MD Counseling could be the edge you’re looking for to leave your addiction behind once and for all.
- Anger Management: Anger management has become an important area to look at for many people and businesses. Read this article about anger and you’ll see how Silver Spring MD Counseling addresses this very important and timely issue.
- Mind-Body Counseling and Counseling for Pain Management: Research shows that serious illness can be significantly affected by competent mental health treatment. Silver Spring MD Counseling offers you the tools to integrate holistic care for your mind and body.
Washington DC Counseling
1320 19th Street, NW
Washington DC 20036
8120 Woodmont Ave #205
Bethesda, MD 20814
What makes Self-Leadership a modern and highly effective psychotherapy? Listen to the podcast.